College. It’s wonderful, fun, and busy. For a girl on the go, I need my makeup to be easy and breezy so that I can do it quick, fast, and in a hurry when I’ve got lectures, discussion sections, and a million little details to handle. There are always gonna be days when I go all-out and do a full, proper face of makeup, and, conversely, there will always be days when I skip all the fuss and go fresh-faced to class.
But on an average day, here, my darlings, is what my makeup consists of:
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – I don’t tend to bother much with foundation (once in a while I do some tinted moisturizer), but I dab this under my eyes and on any imperfect areas on my skin.
- L’Oreal True Match Powder – I just dust a really light layer of this all over my face to set my concealer and keep away the shine.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy – This coral blush is gorgeous and adds a really nice flush. I apply a pinch of it across my cheeks for some nice color. I don’t really bother with bronzer most mornings.
- NYX Tinted Brow Gel – A single sweep of this through each of my brows keeps them tidy and fills them in just enough to look full and lovely.
- MAC Patina Eye Shadow – I tend to just do a light dusting of this color (or something similar) across my eyelids to give them a hint of color and make my eyes look more awake.
- L’Oreal Lash Primer – This is my favorite sneaky beauty trick! I curl my lashes and then coat them lightly in this white primer, giving it thirty seconds to dry before I attack my lashes with mascara.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex Mascara – I’ve raved about this product for years, and after all this time, it’s still my go-to mascara. I wait for the primer to set and then brush two generous coats on my lashes to give them some oomph.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me – I love a good tinted lip balm in lieu of lipstick or gloss on busy college days. This one has been my favorite for years, and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
I hope that this brief post has been at least somewhat informative for you! Let me know what your makeup routine consists of on the daily in a comment below!