Wanna know what makeup to wear to your exams? Fear no more! I have the answers!
Exams are time-consuming and stressful, so you are not going to want to spend forever on your makeup! You want to keep it, natural, polished, and simple!
Here are my steps to quick, pretty makeup for your exams!
1. Tinted moisturizer! You can apply this with your fingers or a brush and is hydrating!
2. Concealer! You will probably have dark circles to cover from the late-night study sessions and possible blemishes from stress so cover them up with a dot of concealer to brighten your complexion!
3. Powder! You don’t want to get shiny during your exams (only if you have oily skin!).
4. Blush! You may look somewhat dead from the lack of sleep, so wake up your face with a soft pinky flush!
5. Eye shadow! Sweep a soft pink or champagne color across you lid, browbone, and inner corner to brighten your eyes!
6. Eye liner! This is optional, but to keep it quick and simple, just line your tightline!
7. Mascara! Curl your lashes and apply a nice coat of mascara to open up your eyes and perk up your lashes!
8. Lip balm and color! Apply a nice lip balm so your lips aren’t chapped and apply a pink gloss or lipstick!
I hope these little tips help you prep for your exams in the morning! Good luck!