Today, I woke up and I just felt like glamming (That isn’t a word, is it? Oh, well!) myself up a bit more than usual for whatever reason. But my under-eye circles were killer today due to several days in a row of horrible sleep (You know, the kind where you wake up ten times more exhausted than when you went to bed.) so I did my best to look human! Enjoy the look!
1. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory mixed with Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in 11 Porcelain – I wanted to look really flawless today, and for that, Laura Mercier silk Creme Foundation is the way to go. I had to mix it with my Gosh foundation because the Silk Creme is a bit too dark. Plus, I have found, that if you like two foundations separately, you’ll love them combined.
2. Physician’s Formula Conceal RX – My baby! My skin is actually very clear right now, but even with the coverage of Silk Creme (which is very full coverage) some scarring was still barely visible, so I just touched up.
3. CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer – Still trying to use this up, but it did the trick today when combined with the full coverage-ness of Silk Creme.
4. ELF Eye Brow Kit in Medium – My holy grail eye brow duo! Me gusta!
On My Eyes:
1. Benefit’s Stay Don’t Stray Primer – I dig this stuff! It keeps my shadows on all day and covers up some of the redness on my lids.
2. BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette – I decided to bust out my palette today – don’t ask why because I couldn’t tell you if I tried – and I wanted to play with color a bit more than usual. I used the second color of the second row (from the bottom) which is a warm blond-gold color and applied that all over my lids with a flat shader brush. I then used the purple shade (there is only one) from the bottom row of the palette and applied it using my Sigma E25 brush (MAC 227) and blended it with a Sigma E40 (MAC 224) brush. For a highlight, I used a soft lilac color from the top row of the palette on a Sigma E60 (large shader) brush.
3. Maybelline Master Drama Gel Liner in Brown – This is just a great, brown, effective gel liner. I used a thin liner brush and applied this on my upper lash line as close to the lashes as possible.
4. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – My favorite! I applied one coat to my upper and lasher lashes and flicked it out a bit to give a more cat-eyed effect.
1. Esteé Lauder Satin Blush in Audacious Plum – I didn’t really get a great photo of the blush today – my photography was a bit off, I’m sorry – but this blush is a beautiful plum that I adore. It works really wonderfully with the purple hue on my eyes.
On My Lips:
1. Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm – I applied this before and after lip color for smooth, soft lips.
2. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt – This is just a beautiful, light fuchsia color that I applied on my lips as a base.
3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Stick in Back to Fuchsia – This is a gorgeous, but insanely pigmented, lip stick. I applied this lightly over the Pouty Pop Crayon and blended it with my fingers before softening it further by reapply lip balm.
That is the whole look! I hope you all enjoyed my Face of the Day! Let me know what you think and what makeup you are wearing in a comment below!