These last few weeks have been absolutely brutal. Between packing, moving, setting up my new place, having family visit, and having a crazy early schedule for work, I’m finding myself with little to no time for fussing with my makeup in the morning. That said, I want a super quick makeup look that makes me feel put together while taking a microminute to put on. This photo is of me wearing just the products I talk about!
- NARS Radient Creamy Concealer: I’ve recently begun using this again. I swipe this under my eyes and on any problem areas and blend it in with a big, domed concealer brush. I use it liberally and just blend away as quickly as possible so that I can skip tinted moisturizer/foundation, which usually still requires some touching up.
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder: This product is just amazing, and I’ll be doing a full review soon! It has a wonderful luminizing and blurring effect on the skin, and it sets my concealer into place for the day. I just dust it everywhere and move on.
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara: I just brush this through my brows in one or two strokes. It takes 10 seconds, adds color and fullness, and makes my wayward brows look more groomed.
- Clinique Black Honey Blush: I use a Real Techniques blush brush and run this over my cheeks to give me a little color.
- Essence Sun Club Matte Bronzing Powder: I take that same blush brush, rub it on my hand to get any extra product off (classy, right?), and run a bit of this bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and across my temples. It makes me look a little less dead. I then take this same bronzer on a fluffy eye shadow brush and run it along my lid and into my crease for a one-step eye look that just gives me a little something extra.
- Butter London Double Decker Mascara: This isn’t my favorite mascara (L’Oreal Lash Paradise is godly), but I’m trying to use it up. I curl my lashes and do one or two super quick coats. With the more minimal look I’m going for here, you don’t need heavy mascara to look put together, so I don’t bother trying to do too much.
- Number 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick: I take the shade blushing tulip and dab it lightly onto my lips. I don’t full apply this color because it’s intense. I just tap a bit onto my lips and blend it with my finger. It’s no mess, no fuss, and brings a note of color to my face.
That’s it! It takes me about five minutes to feel completely put together and ready to tackle the day!