We all have those days where we want to feel pretty and polished, whether it is for school, a job interview, a date, or for yourself. Here are three ways to immediately look more put-together that aren’t difficult!
1. Curl your hair – It seems dumb, I know, but as soon as I see someone’s hair curled, I feel like they’ve put that little bit of extra effort and glamour into their look. You don’t have to do overdone pin-up curls by any means, even just casual, loose curls will do the trick and up the polish-factor.
2. Wear a blouse – Most of us opt for tanks or tees more often than not, but if you want to feel a little more dolled up, swap that tatty (though probably not tatty) tee for a nice blouse. I love to pair a loose, flowing blouse with a pair of cute skinny jeans/jeggings.
3. On your mark, get set, stiletto – Okay, so maybe not stilettos because, you know, I like to feel my feet, but a cute pair of wedges or your favorite heels will instantly make you feel a little more primped!
4. False lashes – A simple pair of falsies will do wonders! I often like to cut a single lash in half and use them on my outer corners just to add a little oomph without being overboard or even noticeable.
5. Perfume – I know that some of us wear perfume or body splash every day, but for those who don’t, adding a squirt of perfume can make you feel dainty and lovely!
I hope that these tips help you feel prim and polished!