Here are five things I’ve been loving this week!
- Decluttering – I’ve been getting rid of bits and bobs all over my space, and I feel like it’s effectively clearing my mental space. I can’t really explain it, but when I donate or trash old things, it’s cathartic and helps me feeling like I’m moving forward in my life.
- Closer (by POWERS) – This song has been my JAM! I keep listening to it on repeat, and without fail, I start shaking my hips and nodding my head to the beat while I drag myself around campus.
3. Trader Joe’s Electric Buzz K-Cups – These coffee pods have 170 mg of caffeine (about double a usual cup of coffee) and have really been helping me get my engine going for my 8 am math lectures! Also, the brew is really delicious, which I can’t always say for K-Cups. I highly recommend!
4. Taking pretty notes – I really tried up to up my school work game this semester. I bought small, beautiful, intricate notebooks that I adore, invested in some nice colored pens to embellish key points later, and I have taken serious care to be organized. I have also been using Microsoft OneNote to take down all the information. I have lost way too many notebooks to an ill-placed drink or a forgetful moment to risk having all my schoolwork disappear again. I like to have a digital version of everything.
5. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara: I really didn’t want to like this mascara because it’s $25 and my $6 L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara is really just the bees knees, but honestly this mascara is gorgeous and my lashes look Photoshopped. I have a travel size, but I think I’m going to pony up the cash for the full-sized one tomorrow.
These are just a few of my favorite things from this past week. What have been your staples?