This week was loooooonnnngggggggg! I just wanted to come home and sleep for about a century, but nonetheless, there was some definite highlights!
1. Welding – I learned TIG welding in Robotics this week, and though I still have a lot to learn, it is really fun! I am very out of my depth, but I feel like I am really starting to get the hang of things.
2. Water – I bought a reusable water bottle so that I would drink more water – I am trying for at least 72 ounces per day – and so far I’ve stuck to it and feel a little bit better already :)
3. Mixing it up – This week was my week to be edgy and change things up. On Monday I wore a body con skirt and a really cool wrap shirt with a top knot, dark gold eye shadow, and berry lips. On Thursday, I wore black eye liner and wore my normally wavey hair pin straight. Today, I did dark navy eye shadow on my outer corner. I was basically in a rut and decided to shake things up a bit.
4. Clean nails – I have actually been skipping finger nail polish this past week or two, mostly for the purposes of Robotics, but I have actually really been liking the look. As long as I keep my natural nails in good repair, I like how it looks, plus it’s less upkeep.
5. Decaffinated earl grey tea – I have been drinking this stuff like it is my life’s mission or something! I add a splash of skim milk, lemon juice, and a bit of sweetener and it tastes like a dessert, but it isn’t. It’s tea! Plus, I find it very calming and soothing after a long day.
I hope you all enjoyed hearing about my Friday Five! Let me know what you’ve been loving this past week!