Here are the songs I’ve been enjoying lately, and I hope you like them as much as I do!
- San Francisco (The Mowgli’s) – This song is just so upbeat and fun! It’s perfect for perking you up in the morning or getting your feet moving in the afternoon.
- Lose It (Oh Wonder) – There aren’t words to describe how much I love Oh Wonder, but this song in particular is a great blend of mellow and dance music.
- City of Stars (Ryan Gosling) – He’s beautiful, and he can sing… Ryan Gosling’s simple piano ballad is gorgeous and haunting.
- Crazy In Love (Oh Wonder) – This is the best cover of the original song I’ve heard, to be honest. It’s really just something you can relax and groove along to.
- My Friends (Red Hot Chili Peppers) – This isn’t a newer song for the group by any means, but RHCP nails this guitar-based song.
- Riverman (Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds) – This is one of my absolute, all-time favorite groups, and this song is oddly really reminiscent of Coldplay in the best way.
- Flavor of the Week (American Hi-Fi) – This rocked up alternative punk song is catchy as hell and perfect for my morning gym sessions!
- Come With Me Now (KONGOS) – Ugh, this tune is just great. It is jam music, plain and simple. Plus, I love it for running because it keeps my pace and motivation up.
- Wicked Game (Stone Sour) – This song is amazing in all it’s forms and variations, but I happen to be a big Stone Sour (and Slipknot) fan, and this version may be the best of the bunch. Weirdly, I keep hearing remixes and variations of this song everywhere I go lately.
- She Will Be Love (Maroon 5) – I’ve never stopped loving this sweet song, and if you haven’t heard it before, the only question I have for you is how much you pay in rent for the rock you live under.
I hope you guys give these fantastic songs a listen, and suggest anything you think I (or others) may like in the comments below!