As some of you know, I love my music, so I now have another lovely edition of my Makeup Playlist for my equally as lovely readers! I hope you enjoy!
1. Get Lucky – Daft Punk (Funny story… I got my 71 year old grandmother hooked on Daft Punk. Who would have guessed?)
2. Earth Song – Michael Jackson (This one is an old favorite of mine!)
3. Clarity – Landon Austin, Luke Conard, and Alex Goot (This is a cover, but I really am liking it!)
4. Echo – Jason Walker
5. Everybody – Backstreet Boys (Don’t ask why! I couldn’t even give you a good answer…)
6. Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake (I just randomly start sining this in the shower a few weeks ago and I remembers how much I like it!)
7. Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles (I’m on a bit of an oldies kick, aren’t I? Oh, well!)
8.La Lettre – Renan Luce (This is a French song that I really enjoy. Look up the lyrics if you don’t speak French because they are really artful!)
9. Man on the Mountaintop – Skyler Gray (This is just really unique and Skyler really does have a beautiful voice.)
10. Overtime – Cash Cash (This is really fun up beat song that is just so lively!)
I hope you all enjoyed this edition of my Makeup Playlist! Let me know what songs you’ve been loving!