You know what this is, so let’s get into it!
1. Don’t Wait for Me – Josh Garrels — This is a really lovely acoustic tune that I love to listen to and play on my guitar.
2. The Longest Wave – Red Hot Chili Peppers — This is a super beach-y, chill tune that’s on the newest release from RHCP called The Getaway. I have to say it’s been a recent love!
3. Coming Up Roses – Keira Knightley — This song is just pretty and upbeat, putting me in a great mood no matter what.
4. No Diggity – Chet Faker — I can’t say enough about how smooth and lowkey this cool redo of the original Blackstreet song “No Diggity” is.
5. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room – John Meyer — My now ex showed me this song and I just love it. Totally beautiful and it always makes me wanna sway around the room with someone.
6. Sharp Dressed Man – ZZ Top – This classic rock song has me singing along like an idiot (usually with my dad and brother in the car).
7. Way Down We Go – Kaleo — This rich, soulful song was shown to me by a dear friend, and I have to say his tastes couldn’t be better. You. Need. This. Tune. In. Your. Life.
8. X Gon’ Give It To Ya – DMX – Not gonna lie, this is my squat song. I blast this at the gym to get through my last few sets.
9. Go R0bot – Red Hot Chili Peppers — Yet another song from The Getaway, this one makes me want to lounge around the pool no matter what time of day it is.
10. The House of the Rising Sun – The Animals — This amazing, oldie hit is just perfect.
I hope you all love this month’s playlist and let me know in the comments what you’ve been listening to!
Lots of love,