So, I have found a lot of really good songs, and few that are just entertaining to listen to, these past few weeks. I figured it was time to do an updated makeup playlist for you all! Here goes!
- Counting Stars – OneRepublic
- The Hurry and the Harm – City and Colour (You have to check him out! He is wonderful!)
- Bloom – The Paper Kites
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke (The lyrics and music is all rather awful in my opinion, but it is catchy and funny, much like Thrift Shop.)
- Wild Horses – Sarah Simmons (This rendition is very beautiful! Sarah’s voice is glorious and she really makes this song shine!)
- Stay –Rihanna (This is just a great soulful song that is relaxing and has a calming sound.)
- Toothpaste Kisses – The Maccabees
- Everybody – Backstreet Boys (Could this song be an older? It has a good beat and I recently rediscovered it after seeing This Is The End – unbelievably funny movie – and I seriously recommend you see it!)
- Carry On – Fun.
- Once in a Lifetime – Landon Austin
I have rather sporadic, odd taste in music, but I hope you all listen to these tunes and let me know if you enjoy them! Also, recommend any music or artists I should listen to!