Happy September – actually, it’s been September for a while. It’s time for my updated makeup playlist! This past month I have been really enjoying my music and also listening to rain sounds a lot as I find that to be very calming.
1. One and Only – Adele: This song is my new obsession! It is simply amazing and her vocals really shine through! Gorgeous!
2. Someone Like You – Adele: Don’t judge me. I’ve been on an Adele kick.
3. When I Look At You – Miley Cyrus: This is one of her really old songs, but I think it is really beautiful.
4. The Angel – Alexandre Desplat: A lovely instrumental piece!
5. Time – Hans Zimmer: A super nice theme from one of my favorite composers!
6. Ashes and Wine – Unknown
7. Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke: I can’t help it! I like this song!
8. Patience – Guns n’ Roses
9. Running Back to You – Matt Wertz: This is an old favorite I have recently rediscovered.
10. Skyfall – Adele: Like I said: Obsession.
I hope you all enjoy these songs! What have you been listening to recently?