I just hit up CVS this afternoon in search of shampoo and conditioner because I’d run out of my beloved Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter (read my review here!) duo. I ended up grabbing a couple of other small things and thought that it was the perfect opportunity to do a miniature haul!
- Trésemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo: I honestly just picked this product up on a whim. My hair has been incredibly dry because I’ve been washing it every time I go to the gym (5 times a week), which is more often than I’d care to do it. I’m hoping this helps, but I’ll let you know my thoughts in a review in a few weeks!
- Trésemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner: I figured that I’d just try the sister product to the shampoo and see if the complete system makes a difference in my hair’s dryness.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bluffing: This is a beautiful champagne-tinted taupe shade that I’m excited to try out! I thought these may be comparable to the Maybelline Color Tattoos without having to get the color all over your fingers (it’s hard to get off). I’ll let you know which one I prefer soon!
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze: This looks like a gorgeous copper-toned bronze shade of the same product that I’m hoping will bring out my green eyes and wake up my face! I decided to just get two and give them a proper go these next few weeks.
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 149 Bear Hug: This shade is unlike anything I own and I’m hoping it will be a cheaper dupe/alternative to Chanel’s Frenzy nail polish, which is just ungodly expensive and truly exorbitant. Plus, I’ve been loving neutral nails for autumn. This is a beautiful creamy gray-hued beige shade that I’m looking forward to trying out.
- Lumen Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream (not pictured): This is my absolute favorite base product of all time and I just bought not one but two bottles at my local Walgreens because they were on sale. You. Have. To. Try. This. Product. Seriously, you will never go back.
What little beauty things have you picked up as of late?