I haven’t done a sleepy nights post in while! If any of you were curious, I pretty much always write at night. Same for filming! I have much lighting to thank for making it look like daytime, but my latest tutorial, Girl Next Door Makeup, was filmed, edited, and uploaded at 3 am! Some people think I am totally crazy, but I have too much school work and responsibilities to do it during the day! But forget my stupid yammering! On to my resolutions!
New Year’s resolutions, as you may or may not know, tend to be completely ignored after a week of two. But I am going to try to improve my lifestyle choices this year. So here goes!
1. Get into an exercise regime. A month ago, i would have laughed if you questioned my routine! I was hitting the gym every other day, working to get stronger and healthier. Then BAM! Exams hit my like a ton of bricks and I have really lost sight of my work outs, so I am going to try to get back into the swing of things.
2. Focus on my music. I don’t know if I have ever disclosed, but I play guitar, sing, and write music. Upon starting high school, music took a backseat, so I am going to try to practice for at least 3 hours per week. I also aim to learn how to play the piano!
3. Take better care of my skin. I have gotten lazy with my skin care lately, so I am going to try to be better about keeping up with my routine. I have just been a little negligent and just washed then moisturized. So I gotta fix that!
4. Drink less diet soda. I swear if you cut me open, you would find diet soda in my veins! Not really, but you know me and my exaggerations. I need to ease off the diet soda and drink more water and tea! I am going to make it a rule that for every diet soda I have, I have to drink 3 glasses or more of water/tea.
5. Stress less. I am a total stresshead. School and life takes it toll on my quickly and I tend to feel overwhelmed. I am going to try to find little ways to relax each day. Candles, reading, bubble bath, swimming, cooking, napping…
What are you New Year’s resolutions? Let me know!