I’m one of those odd individuals who finds pleasure in strange things… and I’m so okay with that. Books? Yep. Rain? Check. Terrible memes? You betcha. Amazon Interesting Finds Page? There aren’t words. This may sound like a publicity or advertising stunt, but I swear it’s not. I’m totally obsessed with this stupid page of amazingly awesome random little things.
The funny thing is that I really don’t even buy anything! I just get really happy scrolling through all the little knick knacks. I can’t explain it, but I love it dearly. I’m not even joking when I say I’ve spent hours on this damned site on more than one occasion.
Here are a few of my favorite things!
- Dinosaur bookend that I don’t need but desire strongly
- Super cool lotus flower Q-tip thing that I also don’t need but dig anyway
- Weirdly awesome elephant wall hooks that I have no use for because I don’t need a jacket in Phoenix
- Super beautiful and artsy Van Gogh Starry Night umbrella I’ll never use because I live in a state that it never rains in
- Soy sauce bird that I love so much
Admittedly, this may be the most useless blog post I’ve written yet for this site, and I can’t help but like it anyway. In fact, I may make this a series of just fantastic Alice in Wonderland-esque items that I find on the Internet that I wish to share with my lovely readers. Let me know what you think, and leave me links to any cool things you encounter and think I may enjoy!